- A fire truck shows up whenever you start to barbeque.
- The FBI sets up a stake out in the house across the street.
- The pizza delivery person won’t come to your house.
- The neighbors call their kids inside every time you go outside.
- All your neighbors are selling their homes.
- Your neighbors are building high fences and topping them with barbed wire and glass.
- There’s a news van parked in front of your house.
- People out walking cross the street rather than walk in front of your house.
- When you leave the house a drone follows you.
- The garbage company won’t pick up your trash.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com.