- 1. A fire truck shows up whenever you start to barbeque.
- 2. The FBI sets up a stake out in the house across the street.
- 3. The pizza delivery person won’t come to your house.
- 4. The neighbors call their kids inside every time you go outside.
- All your neighbors are selling their homes.
- Your neighbors are building high fences and topping them with barbed wire and glass.
- There’s a news van parked in front of your house.
- People out walking cross the street rather than walk in front of your house.
- When you leave the house, a drone follows you.
- The garbage company won’t pick up your trash.
Here are some of the clues that you aren’t a good neighbor:
Monte is the author of 8 e-books: 3 novels, 3 non-fiction, 1 collection of short stories, and 1 novelette.
Buy Monte's e-books:
The Register cliff Rapist
The Clone Murders,
Archimedes of Syracuse: Leonardo da Vinci's Mentor,
Leadership for New Managers: Book Two
Angels and Gargoyles