1. Farting. Silence farts are bad enough, but the loud ones are the worst.
2. Singing loudly along while wearing ear phones.
3. Trying to join the Mile-High Club. No one wants to wait outside the restroom while you try to break into the club.
4. Bringing snakes (or monkeys) on board. You may have seen the movie, Snakes on a Plane; pet monkeys are just as bad while snakes AND monkeys are the worst.
5. Opening the exits. How many times has this happened to you? You’re flying along at 30,000 feet and some idiot tries to open the exit door. Really annoying, right?
6. Hinting at a fuel leak. What can be more annoying than the person who keeps asking if anyone else can smell aviation fuel flumes?
7. Wearing an “I heart ISIS” T-shirts. Not funny. Wearing a terrorist T-shirt is sure to irritate some passengers.
8. Laying across the seats. Okay, the seats don’t recline enough. That’s no excuse to lay across three seats for a nap.
9. Praying too loudly. No one is more annoying that the religious zealot who keeps praying for a safe flight at the top of his voice.
10. Having a panic attack. Just like the praying zealot, no one likes the passenger who keeps screaming, “We’re all going to die.”
If you’re a frequent flyer, I’m sure you have seen other vile things while flying. Let’s hear about them.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or http://monteranderson.wordpress.com