- Always use the same drug dealer as your co-workers. Using a different dealer creates suspicion.
- If you have blackmail worthy information on your boss from the New Year’s party, negotiate a pay raise for everyone not just yourself.
- It’s considered rude to post pictures of your co-workers on porn sites without their permission.
- If you use the office coffee pot, be sure to lick the spoon clean after each use.
- Do not hit on the boss or children of the boss. Set higher standards; hit on the boss’s significant other.
- If you steal office supplies, never take the last item especially toilet paper.
- If you play games on your office computer, try to include all your co-workers.
- If you have sex at the office, try to include all your co-workers.
- Remember that “casual Fridays” does not mean “clothing optional”.
- If you’re stealing funds from the company, always pay a percentage to each co-worker.
- Never report anything to HR with giving your co-worker a chance to pay a bribe.
- When confronted by reporters, 20/20, the FBI, or CNN always reply, “No comment.”.
- Never loan money to co-workers for less than 20% interest.
- Never gossip at the worksite. That’s what social media sites are for.
Start off the new year by resolving to get along with co-workers using these helpful tips:
Monte is the author of 8 e-books: 3 novels, 3 non-fiction, 1 collection of short stories, and 1 novelette.
Buy Monte's e-books:
The Register cliff Rapist
The Clone Murders,
Archimedes of Syracuse: Leonardo da Vinci's Mentor,
Leadership for New Managers: Book Two
Angels and Gargoyles