1) the Zimmerman trial verdict
2) the final report from the Asiana airlines crash
3) the DNA test on the Boston strangler
4) the results of the New York City mayoral race-will the idiot Anthony Weiner get elected?
5) the results of the election for New York City comptroller-will the idiot Eliot Spitzer or his old madam get elected?
6) the trial of the Boston Marathon bomber.
7) Congress to accomplish anything this year.
8) the final report on the train crash in Canada.
9) the trial of the Cleveland kidnapper.
10) the media to finally figure out how to spell Morsy/i’s
11) another apology from Paula Deen.
12) for me to make some money selling my books.
13) the Secret Service to make celibacy a requirement for
14) for Egypt to write a democratic constitution that separates church from state.
15) for North Korea to start acting like a mature country.
16) for an intelligent person to run for New York City mayor.
Once one of these things happens, I will have plenty to rant and rave about in my blog. Until then, I am waiting.